Monday, September 20, 2010

Radeon 9000u Family Agp Driver

delegate for the first time in Switzerland

It is a rainy morning when I get excited for the first time in the life of Swiss soil enter. As a representative of the Swiss Red Cross in my country, Vietnam, I am invited to a meeting of the SRC delegates. Everything is so new and strange: the modern and well maintained building, but also the comfortable and punctual trains and trams. The beautiful landscape with green hills, however, quite compatible with the calendar pictures. The Aare with their swirling waves reminds me of the song of the Blue Danube.

The encounter with the over 50 ladies and gentlemen of the Red Cross, have come together from all over the world in black castle, is an enriching experience. The workshop is organized with Swiss precision! For me, the day begins as I am back home in Hanoi early in the morning. 5 - 7 clock I devote myself entirely to Aikido and WingChun, which is the Chinese Kung Fu. A veritable highlight of the trip to the sneezing not because its peak at about 2,300 meters above sea level lies, but because the possibility for the first time I saw and touched snow. And how beautiful were the sounds the Swiss Vuvuzuelas which Anita Tobler drew their Alphorn.

When I went to five days of extensive Swiss food in the center black castle for the weekend to Bern, there was only one thought: at last a good portion of rice in my home. With my colleagues from Laos, we bought a kilo of rice at the station. For this we paid three times more than in Vietnam. We prepared the evening meal in hotel room, and in the morning by 3 clock again, I cooked rice for breakfast. Then it was strengthened with the Federal Terrace for my Aikido training in the fresh morning air.


Nguyen Phu Son
SRC Delegate in Vietnam

The SRC in Vietnam

0 comments:

Post a Comment