Monday, December 6, 2010

How To Make Stylus Touch Screen

AIDS in Togo - the not lose courage

report of an HIV-positive Mrs.

My name is Nadège, I'm 46 years old and live in Sotouboua, a small village in Togo. For four years I know that I was HIV-positive. My family had suspected before, I was often sick. Finally I went to the hospital and made the AIDS test. The result was devastating. When it became clear that I am HIV-positive, most of the friends I have lost my family was at a distance. I was isolated, feeling lonely and lost income due to my illness. Finally, I met

an old friend who told me that they get from the Red Cross support. They advised me to report there. This was a very good decision. The Red Cross nurse I explained everything about the disease and treatment options. When I had to study back to the hospital, paid the Red Cross to transport and part of the investigation. Now I'm in therapy and I feel much better.

did two years ago, I also connected to a support group. We meet regularly and which I benefit a lot. I have noticed that it was made many much like me. If it is a poorly of us, the others support him so as not to lose courage. We also go into villages and explain to people how they can protect themselves from AIDS. It gives my life meaning.

From me, there are no pictures - Here is one from a Red Cross volunteer who makes here in Togo AIDS Auklärung.



material has also improved my situation. Our group operates a community garden. Of which we can feed ourselves and earn a little money on the market. If someone is sick, feed the other group members it with food. In the beginning, we supported the Red Cross of seed. But now we are self-supporting.

It is good that there are support groups. The only way to trust you to speak openly about AIDS. And just when you talk about the disease can be combated.

The SRC in Togo

SRC's commitment to fighting HIV / AIDS

0 comments:

Post a Comment